Sunday, August 11, 2013

Please don't call them Twinkies.

Take me out to the ballgame!

Tuesday the 3rd of July was a fabulous pre planned Twins vs. Yankees game for us with the family. My Dad and Sister arranged everything before we arrived.

The motley crew included: 
Big P, myself, Daddio, Molly, Joe, Hailey, Big Kev, Joshy Loo, and Hanna.

This was an evening game with fireworks to follow.
Paul has never been to a baseball game, as they don't play baseball in Australia.
They do however, play cricket, which is about as close to baseball as they get.

My Dad took the charge on informing Paul on the ins and outs of the game.
Thank goodness, because I honestly know nothing apart from the whole hitting the ball and running the bases thing.
 Oh and the fact that we want a pitcher not a belly itcher (obviously).

We grabbed a bite with the Brousseau's before the game.

While there an overly comfortable squirrel was fed by patrons. I was very uncomfortable. Animals with possible rabies terrify me. I'm always convinced they can smell my fear & they'll jump on me for sure.

After dinner we took a little stroll along the Stone Arch Bridge.








Cotton candy was obviously on the menu.

Oh Molly, and look at Joe being an active fan.


Post game fireworks!



Kevin is the best at awkward family photos.

The game was a great time. I have self diagnosed sports A.D.D, so I don't pay much attention to the game itself. I do however, enjoy the atmosphere & company. I must admit I didn't enjoy getting sneezed on by a stranger though.

No comments:

Post a Comment