Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog a day in May: Day 9

Day 9: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)



This is one of my retroactive favorite moment(s) in my day.

Paul has been working the last several Saturdays now. 
It's turned into a bit of a Saturday tradition now to go out for an afternoon coffee date.
It's nice for us to take some time to just chill and enjoy each others company.
It also doesn't hurt that we found the best coffee shop in Fremantle. 
quantity < quality
The coffee at the Grumpy Sailor in Freo is so delish! 
The Grumpy Sailor is in a book shop, it's aesthetically pleasing & offers a cool atmosphere.


Ps: Yep, another ps for you...I'm trying to stray a bit from putting everything on facebook. I don't like  relying on facebook as a sole means of communication. I have an app called Whatsapp. It's a pretty great app, it offers free text/calls worldwide. The app is free for most people, but $1 for iphone users. I'm reaching out to some of my family/friends to download this. I'm really missing texting people lately.
I think we all rely on facebook a little too much these days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment