Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog a day in May: Day 8

Day 8: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.

My piece of advice is more like a trifecta as such. It comes from something my boyfriend said to me the other day. He looked at me a couple days ago and said, "You're good at being patient, tolerant, and open-minded." That has to be the best compliment I've ever gotten. It almost made me want to cry.
It is my life's work to be all of those things. 

My advice to others is just that; be patient, tolerant, and open-minded (as best you can).
Do onto others as you wish to be done to you. I'm not perfect, that's for damn sure. But I do honestly try to be open-minded in most scenarios. I think we can all use a little more tolerance in our lives.

Whenever I'm feeling a bit judgmental I try to put myself in that persons shoes. Sometimes I can see their point of view, other times I can not. But the important thing is to try.

Ps: I'm going to stop sharing the link in my facebook daily.
I have a feeling some people don't like having their newsfeed clogged by my blog link.
If you're a regular follower aka my bffs/fam you can follow by email.
I have a link on the far right of the screen to follow by email.

2 comments:

  1. i need to learn patience. woosahhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, it's an everyday struggle! It's certainly not something I always accomplish. Ps: Yayyy! To the 'no reply' dilema being solved. Thanks for your help! You're much better at this blogging thing than me!

      Delete