Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog a day in May: Day 7

Day 7: The thing(s) you're most afraid of.

I'm a bit of a worry wart I must admit. 

What I'm most afraid of may seem a bit ridiculous to you, but it's the truth:

1. I'm afraid of the dark. I don't like it. Until I moved in with Paul I slept with the tv on.

2. I'm afraid of mice. I haven't seen one in years. But the idea of seeing one petrifies me.

3. I'm afraid of strange noises. I'm not much of a fan of silence. I don't like hearing what I don't know.

4. I'm afraid of bugs. Cock roaches are currently at the top of that list!

5. I'm afraid of flying. Even though we're in the air about every other month.

6. I'm afraid of heights. Which basically goes hand in hand with flying.

7. I'm afraid of dead things. I jump about 10 feet if I spot a dead cat, possum, bird, etc.

8. I'm afraid of losing/breaking my glasses. I've done both and it ain't coo' to not see properly.

9. I'm afraid of bones in meat. One of the reasons I only eat fish now. I hate seeing bones in meat.

10. I'm afraid of stairs/escalators. I think I can date this back to roughly 2006. My friend Rita made me run up a down going escalator and I hurt the sh*t out of my knee. I'm literally always afraid I'm going to fall going up/down stairs.


These photos are brought to you courtesy of the cock roach I was forced to murder last week.



Don't take my fears & scare me with them. I'll straight up freak the funk out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment