Thursday, May 2, 2013

Blog a day in May: Day 3

Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable.

Hmmph, plenty of things make me uncomfortable. I won't deny it, I'm an awkward individual. 
So I suppose I'll just make a small list.

-People staring. I hate that ish. I don't know what they are thinking and that makes me uncomfortable.

-Starting a new job. I prefer to be really good at my job. So I don't like starting from scratch. Hence the reason I've managed to hold onto two long term jobs.

-Going out in an outfit I don't like. Yep, I'm that caddy. If I'm not comfortable in what I'm wearing I'll have a terrible time. My friends can attest to that. I once tried to convince my friend, Mara that we needed to go home (from the bar), so I could change, because I disliked my outfit.

-I hate having dry skin. Itchy/ashy skin is not a good look.

-I don't like leaving the house with out having earrings in. I feel naked with out earrings.

-Meeting new people. That sounds rude but, I'm terribly shy (until I get to know you). I don't know how to talk to strangers. I'm hopeless at making small talk.

-Walking alone. If I'm not with Mr. F out and about I look down & walk fast. I'm terrible at being in new places all alone.

-Eating food I don't like. I have a ridiculous gag reflex (I choked twice as a young girl). If I don't like something...I will gag. So I have to very careful with what I choose to eat.

-Looking for the bathroom somewhere I've never been. I don't like having to ask people where to go relieve myself.

-Feeling boogars in my nose. Blagh! Worst.feeling.ever.

-Losing a friendship. I hate losing a friend. I will happily forgive and forget if it means not losing a friend.

-Public speaking. My face turns bright red. I stumble over my words. If it's an emotional topic I'll start crying and not stop.

-Chipped nail polish. If my nail polish is chipped I all but have a heart attack.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment