Sunday, June 8, 2014

Flight availabilty

Just thought I'd check in, and let everyone know that there are still no flights available for purchase. As we already guessed they won't be available until October, 2014 for October, 2015.
 
 
Invitations will go out sometime in December.
Until then I'll continue to update the blog periodically.

Ps: To our friends/family in Minnesota we're coming home for a white Christmas, yay!
PPS: My Sister Molly will be hosting a bridal shower for me during that visit. In the near future I'll be hunting some of you down for addresses.
 
xo, Meaghan and Paul
 

2 comments:

  1. so exciting to be in these planning stages! your wedding is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, darling! It really is fun once I let myself get past the overwhelmed stage! I hope my wedding is half as fabulous as yours was!

      Delete