Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Challenge(s)!

I've decided to make the month of December even more interesting for myself.
 
I'm hopping on the #iheartfaces Christmas themed photo a day challenge via instagram.
 
 You can find me on insta: @meg_egg-bacon

 
Day 1: Me/selfie.
    Here's a car selfie from a while back.
 
Day 2: Elf.
This is one of my favourite scenes from Elf.
The delight on his face when he takes his first bite kills me every time.
 
 
I'm also going to attempt to blog once a day.
I realize these challenges are a bit silly, but it is what it is, and I've been struggling to find subjects to blog about. Christmas is ever so quickly creeping right up. It doesn't matter how early I begin preparing (August), it's never enough time. Christmas is my absolute favourite, so why not use that as an excuse to blog more?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment