Monday, September 16, 2013

Melbourne town.

We are back home
 .safe & sound.

We landed in Melbs on Sunday morning after a connection in Sydney.
The weather was very much on our side. 
It was sunny and warm in Williamstown...what?!

We set out on a walk for some brunch on Ferguson.
We stumbled upon this glorious view.
It put me in an even better mood than I was already in.

We ate at a new home cooked/from scratch restaurant.
It was amazing! I had a vegetarian pie & Paul had eggs on toast (boring). 
Oh and a soy mocha for me & a soy cap for Mr. F.
I can't wait to get back to try more of the menu.

After our meals the jet lag hit. 
I laid on the floor next to Paul, while he looked thru realty pamphlets.
We have begun exploring our options for a bigger home.
I'm in dire need of more closet space.

We did a bit of cleaning and unpacking in the arvo. Somehow we managed to stay awake until 6:30pm. Last night was a little better. Paul stayed awake until 8:30 & myself until 9ish. Slowly, but surely we'll get out of the post flight fog.

In the meantime, I'm wasting time by using: pinterest//instagram//facebook//blogger and the like to stay awake.

Who wants to start a Penpalship with me??
I'd love to kick it old school like the elementary days.
Anyone remember having a penpal from another country? 
I do! Twas fun! Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment