Monday, August 19, 2013

Mumma got hitched!

July 6th, 2013 my Mom walked down the aisle for the first time in her life.
All her kids, and grandkids were there to watch.


 Juzzy did Mom's hair while I painted her toes!



She's pleased!

 Heart to heart with Mr. F.


Something was wrong with the toilet. Leave it to Justine to fix that sh*t!


Chrissy and Molly worked on the decor.

 While the boys played some games.



Then it was time to sign the marriage certificate.

Dudes chatting.

 Paul caught a photo of me telling the groom good luck!

Mom's flower girls.


Patiently waiting.

Josh (Mom's youngest) walked her down the aisle.

Here comes the bride!



By the time they made it here I was a puddle. 





Mom with some of the grandbabies.

Molly caught Mom and I mid hug.




Mom and her kitties.
Jessica, the eldest on the far left, and pregnant.
Then myself, I'm Mom's third.
Josh is Mom's youngest.
Molly on the far right is Mom's second.

 The Brousseau family.

Sista, sista, sista.

Josh and Ted.

Juzzy and I dancing.

Overall, the day went swimmingly. The venue was changed last minute, just a couple weeks before the wedding. My Mom handled all the changes with grace. I would have had a meltdown if I was in her shoes. She made an absolutely beautiful bride and made us all very proud. Even the tough guy groom was caught shedding a few tears. 

Cheers to many happy years for my Mumma and Steve.








No comments:

Post a Comment