Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog a day in May: Day 5

Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends talk about a real-life friend, or even family member.

Well, well, well, I must shamefully admit that I don't have any "blogger friends".
I have friends that blog, but not friends thru blogging.

So, with that said... I obviously love all my friends and family for very unique and beautiful reasons. 


But today I'll publicly profess my love and devotion to my friend Justine. She's a bad ass biker babe. Steen owns her own harley, as well as her own house. She has always had more than one job at a time. She's an independent, hard working chick. Justine and I have been friends since the sixth grade. We sat next to one another in health class. I was mystified by her beautiful long, blonde, curly hair. We had group together at one point as well. Group was a free counseling service offered to kids in middle school. We discussed our family issues and compared notes with one another under the guidance of a counselor. It was actually really beneficial I'd say. We managed to stay friends all thru high school (which can be difficult for girls). Steen drove a giant Lincoln. We called it the Stinkin' Lincoln. She drove it like it was a sports car. After high school, Justine moved out right away. She moved to Uptown (like a boss). I remember actually going over to her house almost every night. We have fallen in and out of contact for all of our friendship. But it doesn't matter. No matter how long we've gone with out talking, as soon as we do, it's as if time has stood still. I can literally tell Justine anything with out fear of judgement. Please believe she'll tell you her opinion (even if you don't want it). But it only comes from a loving place. She's never once questioned any of my decisions. She's been nothing but supportive since the day I met her in Middle School. For that I'm eternally devoted to our friendship. With her I can dance like no one is watching. We have partied like it's our job. We've been thru hard breakups together. We've literally grown into adults together.
 Love you Steener!



























2 comments:

  1. this was sweet! i love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks girl! Sometimes we have to let our friends know just how special they are, eh?

      Delete